The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) recently launched a platform called TAFCOP. In April of this year, the Telecom Analytics for Fraud Management and Consumer Protection (TAFCOP) platform was introduced that allows users to view all phone numbers associated with their Aadhaar IDs. It’s primarily useful if you wish to disable any phone numbers that are no longer active.
The Department of Telecommunication has standards that allow each subscriber to register up to nine mobile connections. After that number is reached, every additional connection purchased under the same name will be deemed a bulk connection for business use. As a result, you should check the count and gain knowledge about misuse of your ID proof on the TAFCOP portal. So here we are to guide you!
Do You Know?
The phone numbers associated with your Aadhaar number can also assist you in completing the know-your-customer (KYC) process required by banks and other government agencies.
How to block unauthorized Phone number connected to your Aadhar ID?
- Head-on to TAFCOP portal https://tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in/
- Enter your phone number and validate through OTP
- The website will then reveal all of the numbers associated with your Aadhaar number. Users can either report and ban numbers that they don’t use or click ‘not required’ tab to remove that number from your ID proof and the number will go back to the operator for sale.
Check the Sim Card under your ID | TAFCOP
- [App of the Week] SmartTubeNext: Enjoy YouTube Videos with no ads along with great playback features on Android TV!
- Nothing Ear 1 TWS with unique design launched! Priced at Rs. 5,999! Here’s what it offers for the price
- Spotify brings ‘What’s New’ feed to get notified about the latest releases!
- The Witcher Monster Slayer AR Game Is Now Available