In India, the vaccination process has begun. Following frontline staff, senior citizens and those over 45 with chronic conditions are also being vaccinated. It is important to have proof of vaccination on hand because it may be needed for a variety of reasons in the coming months, including international travel. If an individual has received the vaccine, then they can download their Covid-19 vaccination certificate. This can be done using the Aarogya Setu, the COVID-19 tracking app. It has now been integrated with Co-WIN, India’s first vaccination app. Users will be able to view vaccine-related information as well as download vaccination e-certificates.
Steps to download COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate
- Open the ‘Aarogya Setu’ app.
- Once the app opens, turn on Bluetooth to get access to the application.
- Now, head to the Co-WIN section located on the right-hand side of your screen
- You will now see three options namely Vaccination Information, Vaccination Certificate, and Vaccination Dashboard.
- Head to ‘Vaccination Certificate’ by simply tapping on ‘Proceed’.
- Enter the 14-digit Beneficiary ID.
- Now, tap on the ‘GET CERTIFICATE’ option.
- Your vaccination certificate will be downloaded to your device.
Note: To use this method user will need to register the arogya sethu app with the same number given during the vaccine registration.