Highlight: A complete guide to convert Gmail to PDF.
E-mails are very important in our day to day to day life especially if your a employee or business person. If your using as your email client then this blog will be fruitful for you. Banking OTPs, transaction data, important receipts, and other documents end up in our Gmail inbox most of the times. It’s possible that you’ll want to save an email message in Gmail as a PDF at some point. If you want to share a certain email with others, it appears that converting Gmail emails to PDF is the best solution possible. So here’s our guide which helps you to convert Gmail as PDF document.
How to save Gmail as PDF ?
If you have access to a PC or laptop, saving Gmail messages as a PDF is simple. We’ve included a step-by-step guide on how to save Gmail messages as PDFs below. Let’s get this party started.
- Step 1: Open the mail you want to save as pdf in your browser
- Step 2: Now, click the three dots (menu) at top right corner of mail
- Step 3: Then click ‘Print’
- Step 4: It will take you to printing tab and three click the drop down menu on left top corner and select ‘Save as PDF’. Now, scroll down and choose the layout and pages you’d want to include. You can also change the margins.
That’s it for this blog guys.I hope you found this material useful! Please pass it on to your friends as well. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section below. Also do consider checking our other How-tos by clicking here!
Thanks for reading…
- [App of the Week] SmartTubeNext: Enjoy YouTube Videos with no ads along with great playback features on Android TV!
- Nothing Ear 1 TWS with unique design launched! Priced at Rs. 5,999! Here’s what it offers for the price
- Spotify brings ‘What’s New’ feed to get notified about the latest releases!
- The Witcher Monster Slayer AR Game Is Now Available