Lately, we saw lots of videos on Twitter circulating. Whether it’s fun videos or a serious one on a controversial subject, you also enjoy watching it over and over till you are tired. But you cannot download a video from your platform via your application. This is mainly due to the platform’s copyright rules. If you wonder how to download the videos from twitter without any hassle, this blog might help you. We will show you the easy way to do this. So let’s start downloading Twitter videos on your mobile or computer without wasting your time.
How to Download Twitter Videos via smartphone or desktop browser: (Android)
On your mobile or desktop browser, you can easily download Twitter videos. The entire download process on Twitter is made quite easy by two websites namely SaveTweetVid or TwitterVideoDownloader. You can easily access these websites and download. Follow the below mentioned steps.
- Step 1: Just copy the link of the video contained tweet by just tapping share option followed by ‘copy link’ option.
- Step 2: After that head on to anyone of the website ( SaveTweetVid / TwitterVideoDownloader ) and paste the copied link in search bar and click select the desired resolution and that’s it your video is on your device.
How to download Videos from Twitter on iOS:
In comparison with the Android or desktop, the process of downloading a video to Twitter is rather complex. You must first download ‘Documents by Readle’ or ‘My Media application’ on your iPhone. Then follow the steps mentioned below.
- Step 1: Copy the link of the video contained tweet by clicking share option followed by ‘Copy Link’ button
- Step 2: Now, on your iPhone, open the My Media or Documents by Readle software.
- Step 3: A browser icon will appear in the bottom right corner. You’ll be taken to an in-app browser after tapping on it.
- Step 4: Type www.twittervideodownloader.com into your browser and hit Enter. Tap the Download button after pasting the copied URL link. A new download link will appear after you tap on it. Tap Download the File and type name and save it.
- Step 5: In the app, your video will be saved. To save a copy of your Twitter video on your iPhone, open the video in the app and tap on Save to Camera Roll. That’s it!