After the disastrous ban of TikTok, Instagram came up with its alternative for Tiktok lovers called ‘Reels’. Since its emergence, Instagram Reels has grown more popular. The platform now features a dedicated Reels tab that shows you plenty of short videos on various trends, so-called dialogues, songs, and more. Videos from Instagram Reels can take up to 30 seconds and anyone can create them using the application for the Instagram camera. However, most of us want sometimes to download offline Instagram Reels videos. So in this article let’s see some ways to download Reels videos without any hassles.
Table of Contents
Using All Social Media Downloader App (Android):
If you’re using Android and want to download Instagram Reels, you can do so with an app. From the Google Play Store, users can get All Social Media downloaders. It’s a well-known app that helps you to download Instagram Reels in a matter of seconds. You can also download other items using the app. The application allows users to quickly import IG videos from Instagram Stories. The app also helps users to save images and videos in a few easy steps.
Follow The Steps Below:
- Download All Social Media Downloader from Playstore.
- Go to the reel you want to download.
- Click three dots and then click the ‘share to’ option
- Then select the All Social Media Downloader app icon from sharing menu
- Download the video.
Ingramer is likely one of the best tools for quickly downloading Instagram Reels. The best thing about this website is that you can directly download the videos to your mobile device, PC, desktop, or laptop. You can also download videos from other prominent social media sites including Facebook and Twitter using the website.
It also aids in the growth of your Instagram official account with the appropriate resources and strategies. Users do, however, choose a subscription in order to unlock. Auto-replies, finding the right hashtags for your company, streamlining leads created on Instagram, and more are all included in the premium edition.
Follow The Below steps:
- Open the Reels section of the Instagram app. Look for the Reel you want to download and click on it. There, click the three-dot to copy the Instagram Reel link.
- Go to the Tools section of Ingramer.com now. Instagram Downloader can be found there.
- Paste it into the Download Video alternative. The website will look for the video and show you a preview of it.
- Your Instagram Reel will be downloaded after you click the Download button.
Using InSaver (iOS) :
On your iPhone, you can also download Instagram Reels video using a dedicated app. The app has a lot of features that allow you to repost stuff on your Instagram profile. Instagram images and videos can be reposted and archived. Furthermore, the app enables you to obtain common hashtags in order to popularise your content. It also has features that will assist companies and influencers in expanding their audiences.
Follow The Steps Below:
- Install the InSaver app from App Store
- Copy the link of the reel you want to download from Instagram
- Open InSaver app. The app will automatically paste the video link.
- To download Instagram Reels on their iPhone, users must first click on Opens, then Share, and finally Save. The video will be saved.
Using Igram Website:
Many users could be searching for the best Instagram Reels video downloader with a simple and user-friendly GUI. Igram.io is the solution to this since it is an all-in-one Instagram downloader with limited advertising, a clean GUI, and more. The website is mobile-friendly as well as desktop-friendly. Above all, the website can be attached to the home screen of a mobile device or a computer to make the tool more available. Users can import videos from Instagram Reels by following these steps.
Follow The Below Steps:
- Copy the link of the reel you want to download
- Go to Igram.io site
- Paste the link in the box and click the download option which will be available next to it
- Video will be downloaded to your mobile.
You can also download reels from Instadp site by following same steps as Igram.io.
That’s it for today guys. If you like this kind of article please consider following TechnspiceBlog regularly so that we can come up with different useful articles.