Asus today officially announced it’s next generation gaming device called ‘Asus ROG Phone 5’ successor to ROG Phone 3.
➤ The internal structure of the phone has been fully redesigned to move the PCB to the center of the unit, away from your fingertips. In comparison to the previous generation ROG Phone 3, it has a reshaped vapor chamber and extensive graphite sheets for much better and more even heat dissipation. It has Haptic Audio, which provides immersive 2-zone haptic feedback in any game.
➤ More sensors (from 7 to 9) for higher accuracy/sensitivity, better positioning (closer to the edge for smaller hands), more keys, and plenty of additional motion sensing inputs have all been added to the AirTrigger 5 control system.
➤ The ESS SABRE ES9280AC Pro DAC with HyperStream II QUAD DAC technology and a built-in Class G ESS Sabre Headphone amplifier restores the 3.5mm audio port, offering a best-in-class signal-to-noise ratio of 130 dB. It can also achieve an unparalleled Dynamic Range of up to 122dB when combined with a proprietary Time Domain Jitter Eliminator. Cirrus Logic CS35L45 mono amplifiers are used to control two symmetrical 7-magnet 1216 Super Linear Speakers.
➤ ROG Phone 5Pro has a ROG Vision color PMOLED display, while the ROG Phone 5 Ultimate has a ROG Vision monochrome PMOLED display.
Main Highlights of ROG Phone 5:
- 6.78inch FHD+ 144Hz AMOLED Display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5nm Processor
- 64MP Triple Cameras
- 6000mAh battery with 65W Fast Charging support
Specifications: ROG Phone 5
- Display: 6.78-inch (2448 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 144Hz OLED, 20.4:9 aspect ratio display, 300Hz touch sampling rate, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- RAM/ROM: 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage, 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage, 16GB (ROG Phone 5 Pro) / 18GB (ROGPhone 5Ultimate) LPDDR5 RAM with 512GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Software: Android 11 with ROG UI
- Dual SIM
- Rear Cameras: 64MP rear camera with Sony IMX686 sensor, 13MP 125˚ ultra-wide camera, 5MP macro sensor, 8k video at 30 fps, 4k at 60fps
- Front Camera: 24MP front-facing camera
- Audio: 3.5mm audio jack,Quad microphones with OZO Noise Reduction Technology
- Security: In-display fingerprint sensor, Ultrasonic sensors for AirTrigger 5 and grip press detection
- Weight: 238g
- Connectivity: 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2,GPS, USB Type-C, NFC
- Battery: 6000mAh battery with 65W HyperCharge fast charging, supports
✯ Phantom Black and Storm White colours for ROG Phone 5
✯ Storm White colour with a matte finish for ROG Phone 5 Ultimate limited edition.
ROG Phone 5
☛ 8+128GB – INR 49,999
☛ 12+256GB – INR 57,999
☛ 16+512GB – INR 69,999
☛ 18+512GB – INR 79,999
Asus ROG Phone 5 will be available from Flipkart starting from April 15th.
- [App of the Week] SmartTubeNext: Enjoy YouTube Videos with no ads along with great playback features on Android TV!
- Nothing Ear 1 TWS with unique design launched! Priced at Rs. 5,999! Here’s what it offers for the price
- Spotify brings ‘What’s New’ feed to get notified about the latest releases!
- The Witcher Monster Slayer AR Game Is Now Available