Asus’ next-generation gaming phone which is the successor to Asus ROG Phone 3 is their ROG Phone 5. Today company confirmed its China official launch in a Weibo post which is on March 10.
Another weibo post confirms that it might launch with strong glass protection on back and front, mostly Gorilla Glass Victus.
Main Highlights of Asus ROG Phone 5:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5nm 5G Processor (confirmed)
- 144Hz AMOLED Display (like it’s predecessor ROG Phone 3 )
- 6000mAh (2 cell tech) battery with 66W Fast Charging Support as listed previously on 3C certification
- Small matrix display at the back panel
- Gorilla Glass Victus ( most likely)
India Launch :
As per leaks Mukul Asus ROG Phone 5 will launch in March itself in India provided there isn’t any last-minute delay. So we can expect ROG Phone 5 at the end of March, also it will be the first Phone to come with Snapdragon 888 Processor in India.