Asus unveiled it’s Zenfone 8 series smartphones as expected. The series contains 2 smartphones namely Asus Zenfone 8 and Asus Zenfone 8 Flip. Both the smartphone are strong flagship contentder to other brand counterparts. Zenfone 8 has been covered in a separate article. In this article let’s have a closer look at Asus Zenfone 8 Flip, a flip camera smartphone from Asus.
Main Highlights of Asus Zenfone 8 Flip:
- 6.7inch FHD+ 90Hz AMOLED Display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 Processor
- 64MP Triple Cameras
- 5000mAh battery with 30W fast charging support.
Asus Zenfone 8 Flip Specifications:
- Display: 6.67-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) FHD+ AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate along with 200Hz touch sampling rate, 1000 nits brightness, HDR 10+certified, Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC with Adreno 660 GPU
- RAM/ROM: 8GB LPDDR5 RAM, 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage, expandable memory available.
- Software: Android 11 with ZenUI 8
- Rear Cameras(Flips as Front Camera): 64MP camera with Sony IMX686 sensor,12MP ultra-wide camera with Sony IMX363 sensor with 4cm macro capabilities, 8MP telephoto camera with 3x optical zoom, 8k video recording.
- Weight: 230g
- Other Features: Dual SIM (Triple Slot), in display fingerprint scanner, Dual stereo speakers, 3 microphones with OZO Audio Zoom support
- Connectivity: 5G SA/NSA, Wi-Fi 6 & 6E, Bluetooth 5.2,USB Type-C, NFC
- Battery: 5000mAh with 30W fast charging support.
Asus Zenfone 8 Flip Pricing And Availability:
Available Colors: Galactic Black and Glacial Silver colours
Pricing of this smartphone for 8+256GB variant is €799 (~ US$ 965 / Rs. 71,040). Asus Zenfone 8 Flip is available for pre order in Europe and Taiwan.