After PUBG Mobile was banned in India, Call of Duty Mobile, an online mobile battleground game, exploded in popularity. COD Mobile has picked up the pace and has begun to roll out new updates to the game to keep users engaged. Now, the game’s developers have released a new update that adds Season 4: Spurned and Burned to Call of Duty: Mobile, as well as the Wild West Theme. The update is available for download, according to the company, and here are some Season 4 insights.
Highlights of Call Of Duty Mobile Seasons 4 Updated:
- The developers also introduced a new version of the 1v1 Duel mode, revamped Multiplayer Mode, Capture the Gold, and a new map from Modern Warfare 3 to the current season update. Along with the update, the MK2 marksman rifle and the versatile Holger 26 with a new Mythic variant have been introduced as new usable weapons.
- In addition, Season 4 has introduced over 50 levels of rewards in this combat pass. Characters from the Wild West, firearms, and a lot more are among the rewards. On May 20, the game’s creators held an in-game celebration, as you may remember. It was a limited-time Multiplayer mode that allowed players to transform into 1980s action heroes Rambo and John McClane. New packages have also been introduced by the company.
- Clan Wars, a competitive event that runs alongside each Ranked Series, kicks off the new season. Via a series of events, players will climb to the top of the leaderboard. Clans will play against 5 other clans every week for prizes, according to the company. Clans can also win clan currency, which can be used to purchase exclusive items from the clan shop.
- A new Ranked Season 2 has also been added to the update, allowing players to take on more challenging challenges. For a limited time (until May 26), a new version of 1v1 Duel with unlimited bullets and a western theme is also available. Also, the first round of the WC 2021 starts on June 3rd, and the registration portal is now open.
So what do you guys think of this new update? Do leave your comment. To know more of these kind of News, stay connected with TechnspiceBlog!
- [App of the Week] SmartTubeNext: Enjoy YouTube Videos with no ads along with great playback features on Android TV!
- Nothing Ear 1 TWS with unique design launched! Priced at Rs. 5,999! Here’s what it offers for the price
- Spotify brings ‘What’s New’ feed to get notified about the latest releases!
- The Witcher Monster Slayer AR Game Is Now Available