Honor announced it’s much awaited Play 5 smartphone in China. Honor Play series has been quite popular among fans and people. Keeping up to it, Honor Play 5 packs some exciting specifications like Mediatek Dimensity 800U, a midrange gaming processor along with 6.53inch OLED display with 7.46mm thin body design, 66W fast charging support, etc., Let’s have a closer look at this newly launched smartphone.
Main Highlights of Honor Play 5:
- 6.53inch 60Hz OLED display
- Mediatek Dimensity 800U 5G processor
- 64MP Quad Cameras
- 3800mAh battery with 66W fast charging support
Honor Play 5 Specifications:
- Display: 6.53-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) FHD+ OLED, 60Hz
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 800U 7nm 5G processor
- RAM/ROM: 8GB RAM with 128GB / 256GB storage
- Software: Android 10 with Magic UI 4.0 (HMS)
- Rear Cameras: 64MP main camera, 8MP ultra-wide camera, 2MP depth and 2MP macro sensors
- Front Camera: 16MP front camera
- Other Features: In-display fingerprint sensor, Dual SIM, USB Type-C Audio
- Weight: 179g
- Connectivity: 5G SA/NSA, Wi-Fi (2.4GHz + 5GHz),NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3800mAh battery with 66W SuperCharge fast charging support
Honor Play 5 Pricing and Availability:
✓ Colors Available: Titanium Silver, Midnight Black and Icelandic Fantasy colors.
- 8+128GB – 2099 Chinese yuan [~US$ 326 / Rs. 23,865]
- 8+256GB – 2299 yuan [~ US$ 357 / Rs. 26,140]
It will be available in China from 25th of May.
images Credit: Honor China
- [App of the Week] SmartTubeNext: Enjoy YouTube Videos with no ads along with great playback features on Android TV!
- Nothing Ear 1 TWS with unique design launched! Priced at Rs. 5,999! Here’s what it offers for the price
- Spotify brings ‘What’s New’ feed to get notified about the latest releases!
- The Witcher Monster Slayer AR Game Is Now Available