HUAWEI today unveiled the FreeBuds 4, the company’s newest true wireless earbuds under it’s famous Freebuds Series. It packs some interesting and sophisticated features and specifications, let’s have a look at those.
✓ It which feature a Bluetooth 5.2 chipset with a 90ms latency.
✓ It has a semi-open design as opposed to the in-ear design of the FreeBuds Pro and FreeBuds 4i, it still has adaptive noise reduction technology that moderately reduces external low-frequency noise, making noise reduction more convenient. It has a hybrid active noise reduction capability of up to 25dB.
✓ Touch controls are included, and the headset weighs just 4.1 grammes.
✓ It has the ability to connect to two devices at a time and can record high-definition vocals at a sampling rate of 48kHz.
Huawei FreeBuds 4i Specifications:
- Drivers: 14.3mm dynamic drivers,
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.2, USB Type-C
- SoC: Kirin A1 chip
- Noice Cancellation: Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation Technology with 2 mics, up to 25B noise reduction and latency of 90ms for gaming
- Features: Touch controls along with wear detection, Simultaneous Bluetooth connection with dual devices, IPX4 Splash resistant
- Weight: 4.1 g (per earbud), 38g (charging case)
- Battery: 30mAh battery (per bud) 410mAh charging case, supports fast charging which provides 2.5h playback at 15 minutes of charging
- Claimed Battery Life: Stand Alone: 2.5h (with ANC) / 4h (without ANC), With Charging Case: 14h (with ANC) / 20h (without ANC) playback, Qi wireless charging for charging case
Huawei FreeBuds 4 Pricing:
✓ Colors Available: Silver, Red and white
✓ Pricing: 999 Chinese yuan [~US$ 155 / Rs. 11,345]
These buds will be available for pre order from 1st of June in China. Global Availability is yet to confirm