Huawei’s mate Xs foldable smartphone was very innovative and was notable in this smartphone industry. Continuing its innovative HUAWEI today unveiled its next-generation Foldable called ‘HUAWEI Mate X2‘. Huawei significantly improved that Hinge mechanism.
New hinge that is made of fibre and steel, which can withstand a pressure of more than 2,100MPa, the company claims it has used “magnetron nano-optical film” and there is a minmal crease. Moreover, the left and right halves of the folding of the Mate X2 are wedges which provide an additional rim and only 4,4mm is the thinnest. It runs Android 10 with EMUI 11 on top, but the company said it’s going to be the first phone to get HarmonyOS in April.
HUAWEI Mate X2 Specifications:
- Display: 6.45-inch (2700 x 1160 pixels) flexible OLED display with 90Hz refresh rate outer display, 8-inch (2480 x 2200 pixels) OLED 8:7.1 display with 90Hz refresh rate when unfolded, DCI-P3 color gamut
- HUAWEI Kirin 9000 5G Processor with ARM Mali-G78 MP24 GPU,Dual Big Core + Tiny Core NPUs (Neural-network Processing Unit)
- RAM/ROM: 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 256GB / 512GB storage
- Software: Android 10 with EMUI 11, HMS will come via OTA on April,2021.
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / NM card)
- Rear Camera: 50MP RYYB Ultra Vision camera, OIS, 16MP Ultra Wide Angle lens, 2.5cm macro, 12MP Telephoto lens, 3x optical zoom, OIS, 8MP periscope telephoto camera with 10X zoom, up to 100x digital zoom, OIS
- Front Camera: 16MP front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dual Speakers
- Dimensions: 161.8 x 74.6 (145.8 unfolded) x 4.4 mm to 8.2 mm (unfolded) 13.6 to 14.7 mm (folded); Weight: 295g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 6, Bluetooth 5.2 LE, GPS (L1 + L5 dual-band), NavIC, NFC, USB 3.1 Type-C (GEN1)
- 4500mAh (2250mAh x 2 ) battery with 55W SuperCharge
Black, White, Crystal Blue and Crystal Pink colors.
HUAWEI Mate X2 Pricing:
- 8+256GB – 17,999 yuan (US$ 2783 / Rs. 2,01,705 approx.)
- 8+512GB – 18,999 yuan (US$ 2938 / Rs. 2,12,970 approx.)
HUAWEI Mate X2 Availability:
Mate X2 will be sold on 25th of February in China.
Global Available is yet to confirm
- HUAWEI nova 9 is now official for Global Markets with a 50MP Camera, Snapdragon 778G, and a lot more!
- Here are some details about Google’s Tensor SoC! Does it compete with competitors like Snapdragon 888?
- Pixel 6 Series Launch: What To Expect At Google’s Event And How To Watch It Live
- Apple Music: Check out the details about the all-new Voice plan in India