Huawei announced its own operating system (OS) called HarmonyOS in a special launch event. In the event, the company also launched HarmonyOS powered devices like the Watch 3 series and the Matepad series. Interestingly the brand upgraded its previous generation Huawei Matepad Pro with Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 processor. In this article, let’s have a closer look at this newly launched Snapdragon variant.
It has a 10.8-inch QHD+ (2560 x 1600 pixels) 2.5D curved glass display with a 90 percent screen-to-body ratio and a 4.9mm thin frame, is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 870, and comes preloaded with HarmonyOS 2.0. It sports a 13-megapixel back camera with PDAF and an 8-megapixel front camera. It has quad-channel quad speakers, Huawei Histen sound compatibility, and is certified by Harman Kardon. Furthermore, this tablet supports the company’s newly launched Huawei M-Pencil 2.
Matepad Pro Specifications:
- Display: 10.8-inch (2560 x 1600) WQXGA LCD 2.5D display
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 processor
- RAM/ROM: 6GB/8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB//256 storage
- HarmonyOS 2.0
- Rear Camera: 13MP auto focus rear camera with PDAF
- Front Camera: 8MP front-facing Camera
- Weight: 460g
- Other Features: Harman Kardon-certified Quad speakers, Huawei Histen sound effect
- Connectivity: 4G LTE (Optional), Wi-Fi 6 (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1 LE, USB Type-C
- Battery: 7250mAh battery
- Charging: 40W fast charging support(20W in box) 15W wireless charging, 7.5w reverse charging
Huawei Matepad Pro (snapdragon Version) Pricing:
The HUAWEI MatPad Pro comes in Orange, White, Green colors. The pricing starts at 3,799 Chinese Yuan which is roughly US$595.23/ INR 43,454 for the base 128GB variant.
source: WhyLab via Weibo