IQOO, a vivo subrand announced it’s entry to Indian market with launch of IQOO 3 which was a successful device. Today, the company announced 2 new smartphones called IQOO 7 and IQOO 7 legend with aggressive pricing. IQOO 7 packs some interesting specs including Qualcomm Snapdragon 870,etc., which has already been covered in a separate article. In this post let’s have a closer look at the IQOO 7 legend which is a Mi 11x Pro rivalry.
Main Highlights of IQOO 7 Legend:
- 6.62inch FHD+ 120Hz AMOLED Display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G processor
- 48MP triple cameras
- 4000mAh battery with 66W fast charging support.
IQOO 7 Legend Specifications:
- Display: 6.62-inch (2400×1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED with HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate.
- Processor: Snapdragon 888 5nm SoC with Adreno 660 GPU
- RAM/ROM: 8GB/12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB/256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Software: Android 11
- Dual SIM
- Rear Cameras: 48MP camera with LED flash, OIS + EIS, 13MP 120° ultra-wide sensor, 13MP portrait camera with f/2.46 aperture, OIS, 2x optical zoom, 20x digital zoom
- Front Camera: 16MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Hi-Fi audio
- Connectivity: 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, USB Type-C
- Battery: 4000mAh (Typical) battery with 66W ultra-fast flash charging
Special BMW edition
Pricing And Availability:
- 8+128GB – ₹39,990
- 12+256GB – ₹43,990