IQOO India announced its midrange device called IQOO Z3 in India today. It is the country’s first smartphone to feature the Snapdragon 768G SoC. Similar to the iQOO 7 series, it is offered on Amazon. o in this thread let’s have a closer look at the newly launched IQOO Z3 5G.
Main Highlights of IQOO Z3 5G:
- 6.58inch FHD+ 120Hz LCD display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 768G 5G Processer
- 64MP triple cameras
- 44000mAh battery with 55W fast charging support.
IQOO Z3 Specifications:
- Display: 6.58-inch (2408 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD panel HDR10+ certification, 120Hz refresh rate support
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 768G 7nm EUV Mobile Platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- RAM/ROM: 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB/256GB (UFS 2.2) storage
- Software: Android 11 with iQOO UI 1.0
- Rear Cameras: Samsung ISOCELL GW3 sensor 64MP primary camera with LED flash, EIS, 8MP ultra-wide camera, and 2MP macro camera
- Front Camera: 16MP front-facing camera
- Other Features: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Dual SIM, 3.5mm audio jack
- Connectivity: 5G SA/NSA, Wi-Fi (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, USB Type-C
- Battery: 4400mAh battery with 55W fast charging support.
IQOO Z3 5G Pricing and Availability:
IQOO Z3 5G is available in Ace Black and Cyber Blue colors.
– 6+128GB – INR 19,990
– 8+128GB – INR 20,999
– 8+256GB – INR 22,990
Starting today, June 8th at 1PM, it will be available on Amazon.in and iQOO.com.