Following rumors, iQOO has confirmed that the iQOO Z3 5G smartphone will be released on June 8th in India. It will be the country’s first smartphone to feature the Snapdragon 768G SoC. Similar to the iQOO 7 series, it will be offered on Amazon.in. The phone is expected to cost under Rs. 25,000, according to the company’s director Gagan Arora who disclosed this information in an exclusive interview with YouTuber GeekyRanjit.
Despite the fact that we’ve seen a lot of phones with mid-range MediaTek Dimensity 5G SoCs, Snapdragon-powered mid-range 5G smartphones are few and far between due to the limited amount of Snapdragon 5G SoCs available. It’s ambiguous whether the firm plans to introduce all of the phone’s variants in India, including 6GB + 128GB, 8GB + 128GB, and 8GB + 256GB.
IQOO Z3 Specifications:
- Display: 6.58-inch (2408 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD panel HDR10+ certification, 120Hz refresh rate support
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 768G 7nm EUV Mobile Platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- RAM/ROM: 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB/256GB (UFS 2.2) storage
- Software: Android 11 with iQOO UI 1.0
- Rear Cameras: Samsung ISOCELL GW3 sensor 64MP primary camera with LED flash, EIS, 8MP ultra-wide camera, and 2MP macro camera
- Front Camera: 16MP front-facing camera
- Other Features: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Dual SIM, 3.5mm audio jack
- Connectivity: 5G SA/NSA, Wi-Fi (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, USB Type-C
- Battery: 4400mAh battery with 55W fast charging support.
We should know about the pricing and availability on 8th of June. To know these kind of News stay connected with TechnspiceBlog!