Lenovo has been silently launching tablets in India for a while. Now the company is prepping for the launch of the vanilla version of the already launched Tab P11 Pro which is Lenovo Tab P11 is listed on Amazon India. This tab already debuted in Global markets back in Jan 2021. This packs a midrange Qualcomm 662 Processor along with a large 11inch LCD screen and Quad Speakers for binge-watching. Other than these what’s special about this upcoming budget tablet which is expected to come for less than INR 20K, lets check it out in this blog.
Update: Launching on 27th of July.
Main Highlights of Lenovo Tab P11 :
- 11inch WUXGA+ LCD screen
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 SoC
- Quad Speakers with Dolby Atmos
- 7700mAh battery with 20W fast charging support.
Lenovo Tab P11 Specifications & Features:
Features to Note:
▶ Display: The best viewing experience is front and center on the Tab P11 Android tablet, with stunning 2K resolution on the 11″ TDDI IPS display. It consists of narrow bezels on all four sides give it a generous 85% screen-to-display ratio, and the display is certified to stream Netflix in HD. You can even watch outdoors on a sunny day, thanks to 400 nits brightness on the LCD screen.
▶ Audio: Tab P11 has four speakers with Dolby Atmos support that drop you right in the middle of a scene or concert hall. Enjoy cinematic, moving audio that flows above and around you for an immersive audio experience—reinforced with four-speaker stereo sound, no matter where the tablet is positioned.
▶ Kids Space: The Tab P11 features independent kids account and Google Kids Space—with more than 10,000 teacher-approved apps and games, plus hundreds of free books to help children discover, create, and grow.
▶ Accessories: Optional accessories such as the ultra-thin Keyboard Pack with a built-in trackpad, magnetic stand cover, and integrated kickstand prop up the tablet to resemble a slim detachable, according to the manufacturer.
▶ Lenovo Pen: For a smoother digital writing and doodling experience, the Lenovo Precision Pen 223 can detect tilt and minor pressure adjustments. It has a 60mAh battery with a battery life of up to 200 hours and supports USB Type-C charging.
- Display: 11-inch (2000 x 1200 pixel) IPS LCD screen
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 11nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 610 GPU
- Software: Android 10
- 7700mAh (Typ)/ 7500mAh (Min) battery with 20W fast charging
- RAM/ROM: 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4 RAM with 64GB / 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Rear Cameras: 13MP autofocus, LED flash available
- Front Camera: 8MP camera
- Other Features: Dolby Atmos, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Quad Speakers, Dual Microphone
- Weight: 490g
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, USB 2.0 Type-C
Lenovo Tab P11 Expected Pricing:
Lenovo Tab P11 will be available via Amazon India since it’s listed there for Prime Day Sale. As the Global pricing was around US$229 (~INR 17K) we can expect this in India for around INR 20K mark.
- HUAWEI nova 9 is now official for Global Markets with a 50MP Camera, Snapdragon 778G, and a lot more!
- Here are some details about Google’s Tensor SoC! Does it compete with competitors like Snapdragon 888?
- Pixel 6 Series Launch: What To Expect At Google’s Event And How To Watch It Live
- Apple Music: Check out the details about the all-new Voice plan in India