Xiaomi has just launched the much-anticipated Mi Smart Band 6 in India, as promised. It has a 1.56-inch full-screen AMOLED touch display, which Xiaomi describes as a “unique, running-track-shaped screen with 326PPI crystal-clear resolution and around 50% more screen space than its predecessor.” It also has over 80 watch faces and bespoke watch faces that can be customized. Let’s have a closer look at the new budget fitness tracker.
Mi Smart Band 6 Specifications:
• 1.56″ Full-screen AMOLED display with 326PPI (pixels Per Inch)
• 24hrs Blood Pressure and Heart Rate monitoring
• SpO2 Sensor, Tri-axis, Capacitive Wear Monitoring Sensor, Pressure assessment, Breathing training, Remote shutter control
• Sleep and Breath Tracing
• 30 different exercises: Outdoor running, walking, riding, indoor running, swimming, fitness, indoor cycling, elliptical machine, skipping rope, yoga, rowing machine Indoor, exercise, Indoor ice skating, HIIT, Core Training, Stretching, Stepper, Gymnastics, Pilates, Street dance, Dance, Zumba, Cricket, Bowling, Basketball, Volleyball, Table tennis, Badminton, Boxing and Kickboxing modes with auto-detection feature
• 125mAh Battery with 14 days of battery life
• 130+ Band Faces
• 50m waterproof
Colors Available: Black color with straps in Maroon, Ocean Blue, Orange, and Light Green colors
Pricing and Availability
• Rs. 3,499
• Mi Smart Band 6 will be sold via Amazon India, Mi.com, and Mi Stores from 30th August at 12 noon.