Xiaomi just announced it’s new fitness band known as Mi Smart band 6, successor to Mi Band 5 on it’s Mega Launch Event. Let’s have a closer look at the new budget fitness tracker.
Mi Smart Band 6 Specifications:
• 1.56″ Full screen AMOLED display with 326PPI (pixels Per Inch)
• 24hrs Blood Pressure and Heart Rate monitoring
• SpO2 Sensor, Tri-axis, Capacitive Wear Monitoring Sensor, Pressure assessment, Breathing training, Remote shutter control
• Sleep and Breath Tracing
• 30 different exercise: Outdoor running, walking, riding, indoor running, swimming, fitness, indoor cycling, elliptical machine, skipping rope, yoga, rowing machine Indoor, exercise, Indoor ice skating, HIIT, Core training, Stretching, Stepper, Gymnastics, Pilates, Street dance, Dance, Zumba, Cricket, Bowling, Basketball, Volleyball, Table tennis, Badminton, Boxing and Kickboxing modes with auto detection feature
• 125mAh Battery with 14 days of battery life
• 130+ Band Faces
• 50m waterproof
Colors Available: Black colour with straps in Black, Blue, Orange, Yellow, Green and Pink
• Without NFC – ¥229 (US$34.85 / INR 2,500 )
• With NFC – ¥279 ( US$ 42.46 / INR 3,100 / US )
- HUAWEI nova 9 is now official for Global Markets with a 50MP Camera, Snapdragon 778G, and a lot more!
- Here are some details about Google’s Tensor SoC! Does it compete with competitors like Snapdragon 888?
- Pixel 6 Series Launch: What To Expect At Google’s Event And How To Watch It Live
- Apple Music: Check out the details about the all-new Voice plan in India