Today Indian brand Micromax revamped it’s In series smartphones with the launch of Micromax In 1. Let’s have a closer look at it’s price and specifications.
Main Highlights of Micromax In 1:
- 6.67inch FHD+ IPS Display
- Mediatek Helio G80 processor
- 48MP triple cameras
- 5000mAh Battery with 18w fast Charging support
- Display: 6.67-inch Full HD+ display with 440 nits brightness, Rainbow glass protection
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G80 12nm processor with ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- RAM/ROM: 4GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (eMCP) storage / 6GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (eMCP) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (triple card slot)
- Software: Android 10
- Rear Cameras: 48MP rear camera with Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, 2MP macro lens and 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- Front Camera: 8MP front camera
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, Google Assistant button
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
Purple and Blue colours
- 4+64GB – INR 10,499
- 6+128GB – INR 11,999
First sale will happen on Flipkart on 26th of March.
- [App of the Week] SmartTubeNext: Enjoy YouTube Videos with no ads along with great playback features on Android TV!
- Nothing Ear 1 TWS with unique design launched! Priced at Rs. 5,999! Here’s what it offers for the price
- Spotify brings ‘What’s New’ feed to get notified about the latest releases!
- The Witcher Monster Slayer AR Game Is Now Available