Highlights: Moto G40 Fusion with Snapdragon 732G, 64MP Quad Cameras,etc, announced in India at an aggressive price.
Motorola today announced two new smartphones under it’s famous ‘G’ series called Moto G60 and Moto G40 Fusion. Moto G60 Fusion has been covered in a separate article so in this article let’s have a look at the moto G40 Fusion. The main selling point of Moto G60 is the Snapdragon 732G at an aggressive price starting from ₹13,999.
Main Highlights Moto G40 Fusion:
- 6.8inch 120Hz FHD+ LCD Display
- Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 732G SoC
- 64MP triple cameras
- 6000mAh Battery with 20W moto turbo charging
Moto G40 Fusion Specifications:
- Display: 6.8-inch (1080 × 2460 pixels) Full HD+ IPS LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10
- Processor: Snapdragon 732G 8nm SoC with Adreno 618 GPU
- RAM/ROM: 4/6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64/128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Software: Android 11
- Hybrid Dual SIM (triple slot)
- Rear Cameras: 64MP rear camera with LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide sensor with macro, 2MP depth sensor
- Front Camera: 16MP front-facing camera, LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- P2i coating
- Weight: 225g
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi (2.4GHz + 5GHz), VoWiFi, Bluetooth 5, USB Type-C, NFC
- Battery: 6000mAh battery with 20W Moto TurboPower fast charging
Dynamic Gray and Frosted Champagne colours.
Pricing And Availability:
- 4+64 – ₹13,999 (~US$187.30)
- 6+128GB – ₹15,999 (~US$214.06)
G40 Fusion is Flipkart exclusive and will go on sale from 1st of May.
For more articles like this stay connected with Technspiceblog