Highlights: Moto G60 Announced in India. Priced at INR 17,999.
Motorola today announced two new smartphones under it’s famous ‘G’ series called Moto G60 and Moto G40 Fusion. G40 Fusion will be covered in a separate article so in this article let’s have a look at the G60. The main selling point of Moto G60 is the 108MP Samsung sensor at an aggressive price of ₹17,999.
Main Highlights Moto G60:
- 6.8inch 120Hz FHD+ LCD Display
- Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 732G SoC
- 108MP triple cameras
- 6000mAh Battery with 20W moto turbo charging
Moto G60 Specifications:
- Display: 6.8-inch (1080 × 2460 pixels) Full HD+ IPS LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10
- Processor: Snapdragon 732G 8nm SoC with Adreno 618 GPU
- RAM/ROM: 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Software: Android 11
- Hybrid Dual SIM (triple slot)
- Rear Cameras: 108MP rear camera Samsung HM2 sensor, LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide sensor with 2.5cm macro shooting capabilities, 2MP depth sensor
- Front Camera: 32MP front-facing camera, LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Bottom-ported loudspeaker, FM Radio
- P2i coating
- Weight: 225g
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi (2.4GHz + 5GHz), VoWiFi, Bluetooth 5, USB Type-C, NFC
- Battery: 6000mAh battery with 20W Moto TurboPower fast charging
Dynamic Gray and Frosted Champagne colours.
Pricing And Availability:
- 6+128GB – ₹17,999 (~US$240.86)
G60 is Flipkart exclusive and will go on sale from 27th of April.