Nokia launched their New G and X series smartphones back in April 2021. Now the company is introducing the Nokia G20 smartphone and the pre-order starts for it on the 7th of July in Amazon India. This smartphone is an entry-level device with Mediatek’s Helio G35 along with a 5000mAh battery and attractive 48MP cameras. What more it offers? Let’s check it out in this thread.
Table of Contents
Main Highlights of Nokia G20:
Nokia G20 Specifications:
- Display: 6.52-inch LCD (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 screen
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G35 12nm SoC
- Battery: 5050mAh battery with 10w charging support
- RAM/ROM: 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB / 128GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Software: Android 11
- Rear Cameras: 48MP rear camera, LED flash, 5MP ultra-wide camera, 2MP depth, 2MP macro camera
- Front Camera: 8MP front-facing camera
- Other Features: OZO Audio, Dual SIM, Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, 3.5mm headphone jack, Google Assistant button, Splash resistant (IPX2)
- Weight: 197g
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, USB Type-C
Nokia G20 Pricing and Availability:
As of now, the company hasn’t revealed the exact storage variant and its pricing but it is understood from the Amazon poster that it will be priced starting from Rs.12,999 most probably for the 4+64GB variant.