OnePlus has also unveiled a new pair of TWS earphones along with the launch of the OnePlus Nord 2. It’s called the OnePlus Buds Pro, and it doesn’t yet have an Indian price, but it does have a European price of Euro 149 and a US price of $149. Buds Pro are the first earbuds from the firm with intelligent adaptive noise cancellation, which employs three microphones to monitor outside noise and intelligently emit noise-canceling counter frequencies to block sounds from 15db to 40db. For crystal clear calls, there is also wind and noise reduction.
The Buds Pro’s adaptive noise cancellation system, which uses three microphones to automatically adapt to ambient sound, is its most distinguishing feature. According to OnePlus, each earbud can filter noise levels of up to 40 decibels depending on the environment, while it can go as low as 25 decibels when necessary.
OnePlus Buds Pro Features:
- Oneplus buds pro has an in-ear design with ear tips, a glossy stem design, and a matte finish on the rest of the pieces.
- Matte Black and Glossy White colors
- The earbuds have Bluetooth 5.2 with LHDC audio codec, 94ms ultra low latency, 11mm Dynamic drivers tuned for rich bass, and OnePlus Audio ID personalised audio.
- The 11mm drivers promise a better audio experience, and there’s even Dolby Atmos support, but the real improvements are found elsewhere.
- There’s also a new Zen Mode Air that plays five different variations of calming sounds.
- They have a battery life of up to 38 hours without the case and up to 28 hours with ANC. It includes a 10-minute Warp charge that provides 10 hours of battery life.
- The case also has Qi wireless
- With the 520mAh charging case, the 40mAh battery in the buds may play music for up to 7 hours (without ANC) / 5 hours (with ANC) and 38 hours (without ANC) / 28 hours (with ANC). charging, but it only charges at 2W instead of 10W as cable charging.
- IP55 Sweat and water-resistant.
✓ $149.99 (~ INR. 11,165 )
India’s pricing of Oneplus buds pro is yet to be revealed by the brand. Stay connected with TechnspiceBlog!