OnePlus announced its budget 5G device the Nord N200 5G smartphone for the US markets today. It packs Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 480 5G processor along with a 13MP camera and priced at an inexpensive price tag of US$ 240. The company promotes the device with the tag – ‘More Play Less Pay’ highlighting the price tag and performance. So let’s have a closer look at this newly launched OnePlus Nord N200 smartphone.
Main Highlights of OnePlus Nord N200 5G:
- 6.49inch 90Hz HD+ LCD panel
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 5G processor
- 13MP triple camera
- 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging support.
OnePlus Nord N200 5G Specifications:
- Display: 6.49-inch (1080 x 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 2.5D LCD curved screen with 90Hz refresh rate
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 8nm SoC with Adreno 619 GPU
- RAM/ROM: 4GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Battery: 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
- Software: Android 11 with Oxygen OS 11
- Rear Cameras: 13MP rear camera, 2MP monochrome sensor and 2MP macro sensor
- Front Camera: 16MP front-facing camera
- Other Features: Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, NFC, Dual SIM, 3.5mm audio port
- Weight: 189g
- Connectivity: 5G SA/NSA, Wi-Fi (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, USB Type-C, NFC
OnePlus Nord N200 5G Pricing and Availability:
✓ Colors Available: Blue Quantum color (single color option)
✓ Pricing: 4+64GB – US$ – 240 (~ INR 17,600)
✓ Availability: Starting June 25th, this smartphone will be sold in the United States through T-Mobile and Metro, as well as shops such as Amazon, B&H, and Best Buy.