After many leaks and rumours Oppo finally announced it’s Find X3 series’ global launch date. Global launch event will be happening on 11th of March at 11:30 GMT/ 12:30 CET ( 5:00 PM IST). Let’s have a quick look at the rumoured specifications we received so far.
On January we saw the render images of these phones. This series will consist of three phones called Find X3 Pro, Find X3 and Find X3 Lite
Oppo Find X3 Pro Rumoured Specs:
- Find X3 Pro is said to feature a 6.67inch 120Hz Quad Display which fully supports true 10-bit images as well as videos, right from shooting, encoding, storage, decoding, and display of the content.
- As far as processor it will feature Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 888.
- It will come with a 50MP unannounced Sony Sensor with OIS, a 50MP Ultrawide Camera, and a 25x ‘microscope’ macro sensor
- It might ship with ColorOS 11.2 based on Android 11
- It will feature a 4500mAh battery with 65W Super VOOC charging support.
Oppo Find X3:
As far as oppo Find X3 is concerned, there will be only a slight difference between Find X3 and Find X3 Pro like FHD+ 120Hz display on Find X3 unlike ‘PRO’ and some others notable differences
Oppo Find X3 Lite:
For global markets, the OPPO Find X3 Neo 5G is said to be a rebranded Reno5 Pro+, while for some markets, the Find X3 Lite is said to be a rebranded Reno 5. The Find X3 Lite is supposed to debut alongside the Find X3, but the Find X3 Neo won’t be available until April.