POCO has just announced that the POCO M3 Pro 5G, the company’s first 5G phone, will be released on June 8th in India. After the debut, it will be available for purchase on Flipkart, as is customary. It was released for global markets last month and is essentially a redesigned version of the Redmi Note 10 5G.
Main Highlights of Poco M3 Pro 5G:
- 6.5inch FHD+ 90Hz LCD Display
- Mediatek Dimensity 700 processor
- 48MP triple camera
- 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging support
Poco M3 Pro 5G Specifications:
- Display: 6.5-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) FHD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate, 500 nits peak brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection,
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 700 7nm 5G processor with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- RAM/ROM: 4GB/6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB/128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory also available
- Software: Android 11 with MIUI 12
- Rear Cameras: 48MP rear camera, LED Flash, 2MP depth, and 2MP macro sensor
- Front Camera: 8MP front-facing camera
- Other Features: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, IR sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dual SIM
- Weight: 190g
- Connectivity: 5G SA/NSA, Wi-Fi (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, USB Type-C, NFC
- Battery: 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging support.
✓ Colors Available: Black, Cool Blue and POCO Yellow colors
Poco M3 Pro 5G Expected Pricing:
The phone was introduced at €179 (~ US$ 218 / INR 15,995) in Europe, but we may expect it to cost about Rs. 15,000 in India to compete with the realme 8 5G.