Realme today announced its much-anticipated tablet called ‘Realme Pad’. At the launch event the company also launched a number of products like Realme 8i, 8s, Bluetooth speakers, etc., This tablet is a result of the company’s 1+5+T product strategy. This tablet features 10.4inch Display, Quad Speakers, and a lot more. So let’s have a deep dive regarding this all-new addition to the Realme.
Table of Contents
Main Highlights of Realme Pad:
- 10.4 inch LCD display
- Mediatek Helio G80 SoC
- Quad Speakers with Dolby Atmos support
- 7100mAh battery with 18W fast charging support.
Realme Pad Specifications:
- Display: 10.4-inch (2000 x 1200 pixels) WUXGA+ IPS LCD screen. Sports
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G80 12nm processor with ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- Battery: 7100mAh battery with 18W fast charging support.
- RAM/ROM: 3GB/4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 32GB / 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage.
- Software: Android 11 with RealmeUI for Tab
- Rear Cameras: 8MP rear camera
- Front Camera: 8MP 105° Ultra-wide camera
- Other Features: Dolby Atmos, Quad Speakers, Reading Mode, 3.5mm audio jack
- Weight: 440g
- Connectivity: LTE (optional), Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C
- Colors Available: Real Grey and Real Gold
Pricing and Availability:
– 3GB+32GB Wifi ₹13,999
– 3GB+32GB 4G ₹15,999
– 4GB+64GB 4G ₹17,999
This tablet will be sold on Flipkart, realme.com, and offline retailers from the 16th of September at 12noon. Initially, there will be a discount of Rs.1000 on using ICICI bank credit cards and discount of upto Rs. 2000 on using HDFC credit or debit cards.