The Realme X7 Max is the next upcoming smartphone in the Realme X7 series. The smartphone was supposed to be released earlier this month, but due to the Covid-19 second wave, Realme decided to postpone the case. Realme India has now announced the X7 Max’s new launch date in the region. The Realme X7 Max is a rebranded Realme GT Neo that will be released on May 31st in India. The MediaTek Dimensity 1200 mobile processor will be used for the first time in a smartphone that’s launching in India. At the May 31st gathering, the company will also unveil 4K smart TVs in 43-inch and 50-inch sizes, in addition to the X7 Max.
Realme X7 Max Specifications:
- 6.43inch (2400×1800) FHD+ 120Hz AMOLED display
- Mediatek Dimensity 1200 5G processer
- Android 11 with RealmeUI 2
- 64MP Sony IMX 686 primary sensor, 8MP ultra wide sensor and 2MP macro sensor
- 16MP front camera
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- 4500mAh battery with 50W fast charging support
Realme X7 Max Expected Pricing:
As per leaked pricing Realme X7 pro will cost around INR 27,999 for 8+128GB variant while 12+256GB might cost around 30,999.
About New Realms TVs:
Realme has also announced that 43-inch and 50-inch smart TVs will be available in the region. Both of these versions will have a 4K resolution and will be certified by Dolby Vision. These TVs will also support Dolby Atmos. In the coming week, we can learn more about the features of these smart TVs.
- [App of the Week] SmartTubeNext: Enjoy YouTube Videos with no ads along with great playback features on Android TV!
- Nothing Ear 1 TWS with unique design launched! Priced at Rs. 5,999! Here’s what it offers for the price
- Spotify brings ‘What’s New’ feed to get notified about the latest releases!
- The Witcher Monster Slayer AR Game Is Now Available