Realme has announced another smartphone under the X7 series called Realme X7 Max 5G. This smartphone is the rebranded version of the Realme GT Neo which was launched in China last March. Interestingly this smartphone packs some flagship-level specifications like 120Hz AMOLED display, 64MP triple cameras, and a lot more. Also this is the first smartphone in India to launch with Mediatek Dimensity 1200 SoC. So lets have a close look at this newly launched Realme X7 Max 5G.
Main Highlights of Realme X7 Max 5G:
- 6.43inch FHD+ AMOLED Display with 120Hz refresh rate
- Mediatek Dimensity 1200 6nm SoC
- 64MP triple cameras
- 4500mAh battery with 50W fast charging support.
Realme X7 Max 5G specifications:
- Display: 6.43-inch (2400×1080 pixels) FHD+ 120Hz AMOLED, HDR10+ certified
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 1200 6nm processor with ARM G77 GPU
- RAM/ROM: 8GB/12GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB/256 (UFS 3.1)
- Software: Android 11 with realme UI 2.0
- Rear Cameras: 64MP (Sony IMX682) primary camera, LED flash, 8MP 119° ultra-wide sensor 2MP macro camera
- Front Camera: 16MP front-facing camera
- Other Features: In-display fingerprint scanner, 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio, Dual SIM, NFC
- Connectivity: 5G SA/NSA, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.1, USB Type-C
- Battery: 4500mAh battery with 50W fast charging support.
Realme X7 Max 5G Pricing And Availability:
- 8+128GB – INR 26,999 (~US$372)
- 12+256GB – INR 29,999 (~US$413)
This smartphone will be available on Flipkart and will go on sale from 4th of June.