Xiaomi’s Redmi brand revamped the ‘K’ series with the launch of K40 Series. This series contains three smartphone called Redmi K40, K40 Pro and K40 Pro+. Let’s take a deeper look at the Redmi K40 smartphone in this blog.
Main Highlights of Redmi K40 :
- 6.67inch FHD+ 120Hz AMOLED Display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 Processor
- 48MP triple Cameras
- 4520mAh Battery with 33W fast Charging Support
Redmi K40 Specifications:
- Display: 6.67-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 20:9 HDR10 + display , 120Hz refresh rate,900nit brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Processor: K40 – Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- RAM/ROM: 6GB / 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB UFS 3.1 storage, 8GB / 12GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Software: MIUI 12 based on Android 11, MIUI 12.5 coming soon
- Rear Camera: 48MP rear camera Sony IMX582 sensor, LED flash, 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle lens5MP telemacro Camera
- Front Camera: 20MP front-facing camera
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers
- Weight: 196g
- Connectivity: 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NavIC, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 4520mAh (Typical) with 33W Fast Charging Support
Glossy Black, Icy White, and Dreamland colours.
- 6GB+128GB = 2799 CNY / 31,497 INR / $434 / €354
- 8GB+128GB = 2999 CNY / 33,748 INR / $465 / €380
- 12GB/256GB = 3299 CNY / 37,124 INR / $511 / €416
- HUAWEI nova 9 is now official for Global Markets with a 50MP Camera, Snapdragon 778G, and a lot more!
- Here are some details about Google’s Tensor SoC! Does it compete with competitors like Snapdragon 888?
- Pixel 6 Series Launch: What To Expect At Google’s Event And How To Watch It Live
- Apple Music: Check out the details about the all-new Voice plan in India