Much awaited Redmi’s Note 10 Series was unveiled officially today (4th Mar). The series consists of three models namely Redmi Note 10, Redmi Note Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. All three models comes with AMOLED displays unlike previous Redmi Note Series smartphones. Let’s have a look at the Redmi Note 10 in this blog.
Main Highlights of Redmi Note 10:
- 6.43inch 60Hz AMOLED display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 678 Processor
- 48MP Quad Cameras
- 5000mAh Battery with 33W Fast Charging support
Specifications of Redmi Note 10:
- Display: 6.43-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED screen with 60Hz refresh rate, HDR10+,20:9 Aspect Ratio, up to 1100 nits peak brightness,Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 678 64-bit 11nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 612 GPU
- RAM/ROM: 4GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.2) storage / 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage
- Software: Android 11 with MIUI 12
Dual SIM (Triple Card Slot)
- Rear Cameras: 48MP rear camera , LED Flash, 8MP 118° ultra-wide sensor, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera
- Front Camera: 13MP front-facing camera in tiny punch hole set-up
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Water resistant (IP52)
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res audio, IR Sensor
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging support.
Frost White, Aqua Green and Shadow Black colours
- 4GB/64GBB = INR 11,999
- 6GB/128GB = INR 13,999
- [App of the Week] SmartTubeNext: Enjoy YouTube Videos with no ads along with great playback features on Android TV!
- Nothing Ear 1 TWS with unique design launched! Priced at Rs. 5,999! Here’s what it offers for the price
- Spotify brings ‘What’s New’ feed to get notified about the latest releases!
- The Witcher Monster Slayer AR Game Is Now Available