Xiaomi’s Redmi brand announced it’s next smartphone under ‘Note 10 Series’ called Redmi Note 10s. It comes with MIUI 12.5 out of the box, a 64MP rear camera, Hi-Res audio and lot more. Redmi Note 10S was launched for global markets in March of this year. So in this article let’s have a closer look at the newly launched Redmi Note 10s.
Main Highlights of Redmi Note 10s :
- 6.43inch FHD+ AMOLED Display
- Mediatek Helio G95
- 64MP Quad Cameras
- 5000mAh Battery with 33w fast charging support
Specifications on Note 10s:
- Display: 6.43-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) FHD+ 20:9 AMOLED screen, 1100 nits brightness
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G95 12nm processor with Mali-G76 3EEMC4 GPU
- RAM/ROM: 6GB/8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB/128GB (UFS 2.2), expandable storage upto 512GB
- Software: Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- Dual SIM (Triple Slot)
- Rear Cameras: 64MP rear camera with, 0.7μm pixel size, 8MP 118° ultra-wide sensor, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera.
- Front Camera: 13MP front-facing camera
- Other Features: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res audio, IP53 water and dust resistance, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Weight: 178.8g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging
Note 10s Pricing and Availability:
Colours Available: Shadow Black, Frost White and Deep Sea Blue colours.
- 6+64GB – INR 14,999
- 6+128GB – INR 15,999
- [App of the Week] SmartTubeNext: Enjoy YouTube Videos with no ads along with great playback features on Android TV!
- Nothing Ear 1 TWS with unique design launched! Priced at Rs. 5,999! Here’s what it offers for the price
- Spotify brings ‘What’s New’ feed to get notified about the latest releases!
- The Witcher Monster Slayer AR Game Is Now Available