In March, Samsung released the Galaxy A52 and Galaxy A72 smartphones in India. However, the Galaxy A52 5G model was not announced at the time. Now, the Korean smartphone manufacturer appears to be preparing to launch the Galaxy A52 5G version in India. The support page for the Samsung A52 5G has gone live on the Samsung India website, indicating that the smartphone will be released in India soon. The smartphone’s model number is SM-A526B/DS, according to Samsung’s website. This model number is associated with the A52 5G version, which was released worldwide in March.
Main Highlights of Samsung A52 5G:
- 6.5inch FHD+ AMOLED Display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G
- 64MP Quad Cameras
- 4500mAh battery with 25w fast charging support.
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G Specifications:
- Display: 6.5-inch 120Hz FHD+ (1080×2400 pixels) Super AMOLED Display, 800 nits brightness
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G 8nm 5G SoC with Adreno 619 GPU
- RAM/ROM: 6GB RAM with 128GB internal storage / 8GB RAM with 256GB internal storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Software: Android 11 with Samsung One UI 3.1
- Rear Cameras: 64MP (OIS) rear camera, 12MP ultra-wide angle camera, 5MP depth sensor and 5MP macro camera.
- Front Camera: 32MP front camera
- Other Features: Dual SIM (hybrid slot) In-display fingerprint scanner, 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, IP67 Water and dust resistant
- Weight: 189g
- Connectivity: 5G SA / NSA, Wi-Fi (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, USB Type-C, NFC
- Battery: 4500mAh battery with 25W fast charging support.
- Colors Available: Awesome Black, Awesome White, Awesome Blue and Awesome Violet colours.
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G Expected Pricing:
This smartphone is mainly an offline selling device from samsung which will come around INR. 30-35k considering specifications.