Samsung announced Samsung Galaxy F52, a midrange device with 5G connectivity. This smartphone resembles Galaxy A52 5G in many aspects except display where F52 uses LCD while A52 5G uses AMOLED display. Apart from that it packs Snapdragon 750G, 64MP quad cameras and lot more. Let’s have a closer look at this device.
Main Highlights of Samsung Galaxy A52:
- 6.6inch FHD+ 120Hz Display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G 5G Processor
- 64MP Quad Cameras
- 4500mAh battery with 25W fast charging support
Samsung Galaxy F52 Specifications:
- Display: 6.6-inch FHD+ (1080×2408 pixels) LCD display with 120Hz refresh rate
- Processor: Snapdragon 750G 8nm SoC with Adreno 619 GPU
- RAM/ROM: 8GB RAM, 128GB internal storage, expandable memory.
- Software: Android 11 with Samsung One UI 3.1
- Rear Cameras: 64MP rear primary camera, 8MP ultra-wide camera, 2MP depth sensor and 2MP macro camera.
- Front Camera: 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Other Features: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Hybrid Dual SIM slot, NFC
- Weight: 199g
- Connectivity: 5G SA / NSA, Wi-Fi 5 (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery with 25W fast charging support.
Samsung Galaxy A52 Pricing and Availability:
✓ Available Colors: Dusky Black and Magic White colours
✓ Pricing: 8+128GB – 1999 Chinese yuan [~ US$ 310 / INR. 22,730]
Samsung Galaxy F52 available for pre-order from today itself in China. Global Availability is yet to confirm.
- [App of the Week] SmartTubeNext: Enjoy YouTube Videos with no ads along with great playback features on Android TV!
- Nothing Ear 1 TWS with unique design launched! Priced at Rs. 5,999! Here’s what it offers for the price
- Spotify brings ‘What’s New’ feed to get notified about the latest releases!
- The Witcher Monster Slayer AR Game Is Now Available