Samsung announced another budget 5G device called Samsung Galaxy M32 5G. This device targets the 5G focussed buyers with a pricing of Rs.20,999. The key selling point is the 12 5G bands (N1, N3, N5, N7, N8, N20, N28, N38, N40, N41, N66, N78 bands) which is integrated on Mediatek Dimensity 720 SoC and 2 major updates from the brand. Let’s check about some other features and specifications of this newly launched device.
Main Highlights of Samsung Galaxy M32 5G:
- 6.5inch HD+ LCD display
- Mediatek Dimensity 720 7nm processor
- 48MP Quad Cameras
- 5000mAh battery with 15W fast charging support.
Samsung Galaxy M32 5G Specifications and Features:
- Display: 6.5-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ LCD with 60Hz refresh rate; Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Protection for diaplay.
- Processor: Mediatek Dimensity 720 SoC with Mali-G57 (MC3) GPU
- RAM/ROM: 6GB/8GB RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Battery: 5000mAh battery with 15W fast charging support
- Software: Android 11 with OneUI 3.1
- Rear Cameras: 48MP rear camera, 8MP Ultra-wide sensor, 2MP depth sensor, and 5MP macro sensor
- Front Camera: 13MP camera
- Other Features: Knox Security, Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Dual SIM, 3.5mm audio port, Dolby Atmos, Samsung Pay
- Weight: 205g
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLte, Wi-Fi (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, USB Type-C, NFC
- Colors Available: Slate Black and Sky Blue colours
Pricing & Availablity:
- 6+128GB – Rs. 20,999
- 8+128GB – Rs.22,999
- ICICI Credit card users get Rs. 2000 instant discount
- Available on Amazon India, Samsung.com & authorised offline stores.