Samsung’s famous M series fetched a new member called Samsung Galaxy M32, successor to the previously launched M31 which was a very successful smartphone. This phone packs a 90Hz AMOLED display, a huge 6000mAh battery along with an Helio G80 processor. The brand promotes this smartphone for heavy media-consuming buyers with the tagline #BingeMonster indicating a huge battery for long streaming on an AMOLED display. So what more this smartphone have let’s check it out.
Main Highlights of Samsung Galaxy M32:
- 6.4inch FHD+ 90Hz AMOLED display
- Mediatek Helio G80 12nm SoC
- 64MP Quad Cameras
- 6000mAh battery with 25W fast charging support.
Samsung Galaxy M32 Specifications:
- Display: 6.4-inch (1080 x 2400 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED screen with 90Hz refresh rate
- Processor: Mediatek Helio G80 12nm SoC with Mali-G52 GPU
- RAM/ROM: 4GB/6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage
- Battery: 6000mAh battery with 15W fast charging support
- Software: Android 11 with OneUI 3.1
- Rear Cameras: 64MP rear camera, 8MP Ultra-wide sensor, 2MP depth sensor, and 2MP macro sensor
- Front Camera: 20MP front-facing camera
- Other Features: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Dual SIM, 3.5mm audio port, Knox Security, Samsung Pay Mini
- Weight: 196g
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLte, Wi-Fi (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, USB Type-C, NFC
Samsung Galaxy M32 Pricing and Availability:
- 4+64GB – INR 14,999
- 6+128GB – INR 16,999.