On September 28th, Samsung will debut the Galaxy M52 5G, the company’s new mid-range 5G smartphone in the M series, in India. This smartphone is said to pack some interesting specifications like the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G SoC, 5000mAh large battery, and a lot more. So in this article, we’ve compiled all things we know about this upcoming smartphone from Samsung.
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G Specifications (Expected):
According to the Amazon India listing, the new Samsung Galaxy M52 5G will have a 120Hz refresh rate screen with a ‘Leanest, Meanest Monster display’ that is 2x smoother. The photograph indicates the presence of a punch-hole screen, which should be an AMOLED display. The teasers show that it will have a 21 percent sleeker and slimmer body than the M51, as well as a Snapdragon SoC with a 55 percent performance boost. The Snapdragon 778G SoC was previously discovered in benchmark lists. It will be compatible with 11 5G bands.
Render from a few days ago displays a striped design on the rear, indicating that it would most likely have a plastic back. It also reveals a fingerprint scanner on the side.
- Display: 6.7inch FHD+ 120Hz AMOLED display
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 642L GPU
- Battery: 5000mAh battery with 15W fast charging
- Software: Android 11 with Samsung One UI 3.1
- Cameras: A 64MP Triple Rear camera setup is expected but notably it is expected to equip with 8MP Ultra Wide sensor which should be an advantage over it’s competitors with 8MP UW sensor. For selfies a 32MP will be opted.