Samsung today announced the 5G version of it’s S20 FE smartphone which was announced an year ago. The only change from it’s predecessor is the processor, instead of Exynos 990 now Snapdragon 865 is used. Let’s have a quick look at it’s specifications.
Main Highlights of Samsung Galaxy S20 FE:
- 6.5inch 120Hz AMOLED Display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Processor
- 12MP triple cameras
- 4500mAh battery with 25w fast charging support
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Specifications:
- Display: 6.5-inch Full HD+ (2400 × 1080 pixels) Super AMOLED Infinity-O Display, 407 PPI, 120Hz refresh rate
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 7nm 5G Processor
- RAM/ROM: 8GB RAM (LPDDR5), 128GB internal storage with expandable memory
- Software: Android 11 with OneUI 3.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (triple slot)
- Rear Cameras: 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF, OIS, 8MP Telephoto lens with PDAF, OIS, 3X Optical Zoom, Up to 30x Super Resolution Zoom, 12MP 123° Ultra Wide sensor
- Front Camera: 32MP front-facing camera
- IP68 Water and dust resistance
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers tuned by AKG, Dolby Atmos
- Optical Fingerprint sensor
- Weight: 190g
- Connectivity: 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5,USB 3.1, NFC
- Battery: 4500mAhwith 25W fast charging; wireless fast charging
Cloud Lavender, Cloud Mint and Cloud Navy colours
Pricing And Availability:
- 8+128GB – MRP ₹ 55,999
Special Introductory Price: ₹47,999
To stay updated with daily tech news and launches stay tuned with Technspiceblog!
- [App of the Week] SmartTubeNext: Enjoy YouTube Videos with no ads along with great playback features on Android TV!
- Nothing Ear 1 TWS with unique design launched! Priced at Rs. 5,999! Here’s what it offers for the price
- Spotify brings ‘What’s New’ feed to get notified about the latest releases!
- The Witcher Monster Slayer AR Game Is Now Available