As leaked earlier Samsung today announced a budget tablet under its A series called Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite. This is a low-end tablet which packs Mediatek Helio P22T, 8.7inch display, 5000mAh battery, etc., In this article lets, have a closer look at this newly launched tablet.
Main Highlights of Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite:
- 8.7inch WUXGA+ display
- Mediatek Helio P22T processor
- 8MP rear Camera and 2MP front camera
- 5100mAh battery with 15W fast charging support.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite Specifications:
- Display: 8.7-inch (1340×800 pixel) WUXGA+ TFT display
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P22T (Octa-core 4×2.3GHz + 4×1.8GHz) processer
- RAM/ROM: 3GB/4GB RAM with 32GB/64GB storage, expandable memory available
- Software: Android 11 with One UI
- Rear Camera: 8MP autofocus rear camera
- Front Camera: 2MP front-facing camera
- Other Features: 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo Speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Weight: 371g
- Connectivity: 4G LTE(also wifi variant available), Wi-Fi – 2.4GHz/5GHz, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 5, Type-C
- Battery: 5,100mAh battery with 15W fast charging support.
“Demand for tablets continues to grow. Whether it’s for studying remotely, connecting with friends, or enjoying personal entertainment, consumers are looking for devices that keep up with their creative and busy lifestyles,” said Woncheol Chai, SVP and Head of Experience Planning Team, Mobile Communications Business, Samsung Electronics.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite Pricing and Availability:
✓ Colors Available: Dark Gray and Silver colors.
- Starts at Euro 149 (~ INR 15,315 / US$211)