A new tablet from Samsung has been released. In Germany, Samsung unveiled the Galaxy Tab S7 FE 5G. It’s a high-end product with a starting price of EUR 649. The giant tablet features a 12.4-inch panel with thick bezels all around it. It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G processor. The tablet is also equipped with a large 10,090 mAh battery. Samsung’s S Pen stylus is also supported. There is currently no information on when the new Samsung tablet will be released in India. The business may, however, make an announcement soon. Meanwhile, here are the price, specifications, and other information for the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE 5G.
Main Highlights of Samsung Tab S7 FE 5G:
- 12.4-inch WQXGA LCD screen
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G
- Android 11 with oneUI 3.1
- 10,090mAh battery with 45W fast charging support.
Samsung Tab S7 FE 5G Specifications:
- Display: 12.4-inch (2560 x 1600 pixel) WQXGA LCD display
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G 8nm SoC with Adreno 619 GPU
- RAM/ROM: 4GB/6GB RAM with 64GB/128GB storage, expandable memory available
- Software: Android 11 with One UI 3.1
- Rear Camera: 8MP
- Front Camera: 5MP
- Other Features: Dual speakers tuned by AKG, S Pen with Bluetooth, Samsung DeX application available
- Weight: 608g
- Connectivity: 5G SA/NSA, Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz + 5 GHz, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C
- Battery: 10,090mAh battery with 45W Fast Charging support
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE 5G Pricing and Availability:
✓ Colors Available: Black and Silver colors
✓ Pricing: starts at €649 ( ~ $ 792 / INR 58,000) for 4+64GB variant.
✓ Keyboard is an optional accessory.