Vivo released a new affordable smartphone in India today, named the Vivo Y20G. The major Vivo Y20G improvement exists in the form of the MediaTek Helio G80 chipset. With the platform still offering the very same 6.51-inch HD+ display with a screen resolution of 1600 x 720 and the years-old MicroUSB port while the remainder of the specs looks familiar to its predecessor!
- Dimensions | 164.41×76.32×8.41mm | Weight: 192.3g
- Processor | Helio G80
- Storage | RAM 6GB | ROM 128GB
- Battery | 5000mAh (TYP) | Fast Charging 18W Fast Charge
- Color | Obsidian | Black / Purist Blue
- Operating System | Funtouch OS 11
- Display | 6.51″ 1600 x 720 (HD+) | LCD (IPS)
- Camera | Rear 13MP+2MP+2MP | Front 8MP
- Connectivity | Wi-Fi2.4GHz /5GHz | Bluetooth 5.0 | Micro USB (USB 2.0)
- Network | SIM Slot Type | 2 Nano SIM + 1 Micro SD
- HUAWEI nova 9 is now official for Global Markets with a 50MP Camera, Snapdragon 778G, and a lot more!
- Here are some details about Google’s Tensor SoC! Does it compete with competitors like Snapdragon 888?
- Pixel 6 Series Launch: What To Expect At Google’s Event And How To Watch It Live
- Apple Music: Check out the details about the all-new Voice plan in India