“Mi Air Charge Technology enables users to remotely charge electronic devices without any cables or wireless charging stands. Today, we enter a true wireless charging era,” Xiaomi said in a statement
- Remote charging of Xiaomi lies in space positioning and transmission of electricity.
- The self-developed isolated charging pile of Xiaomi has built-in five-phase interference antennas that can precisely detect the smartphone’s location.
- Via beam formation, a phase control array comprising 144 antennas transmits millimeter-wide waves directly to the handset.
- Xiaomi’s self-developed miniaturized antenna array with integrated beacon antenna broadcasts location information with low power consumption on the smartphone side.
- In order to transform the sci-fi charging experience into fact, the receiving antenna array consisting of 14 antennas transforms the millimeter wave signal generated by the charging pile into electric energy via the rectifier circuit.