Xiaomi just unveiled it’s ‘Ultra Flagship’ smartphone known as Mi 11 Ultra in India as promised. As the name suggests all it’s specifications are ultra premium and crazy. Xiaomi also unveiled Mi 11x series which will be covered by us in a separate blog. In this blog let’s have a closer look at the Mi 11 Ultra.
Main Highlights of Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra:
- 6.81inch QHD+ 120Hz AMOLED Quad Curved display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5nm Processor
- 50MP Triple Cameras
- 5000mAh battery with 67W fast Charging Support
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra specifications:
- Display: 6.81-inch (3200×1440 pixels) Quad HD+ AMOLED 20:9 HDR10 + display; 120Hz refresh rate; 1700nits brightness; Dolby Vision, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection; 1.1-inch (126 x 294) AMOLED rear touch always-on display
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Processor (5G) with Adreno 660 GPU
- RAM/ROM: 8GB/12GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB/512GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Software: MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11
- Rear Cameras: 50MP rear camera with 1/ 1.12″ Samsung ISOCELL GN2 sensor, OIS, LED flash, 48MP 128° ultra-wide angle lens with Sony IMX586 sensor, 48MP telephoto camera with with Sony IMX586 sensor, OIS, 5x optical, 10x hybrid, up to 120x zoom, dToFsensor
- Front Camera: 20MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers tuned by Harman Kardon
- Weight: 208g
- Water-resistant (IP68)
- Connectivity: 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh battery with 67W wired and wireless fast charging support, 10w wireless reverse charging
Ceramic Black and Ceramic White colors
Pricing and Availability:
• 12GB + 256GB – ₹69,999
Mi 11 ultra will be available on Amazon, mi.com, and authorised retail stores.
For more tech articles like this stay connected with Technspiceblog!