Few days back Xiaomi announced it’s full fledged flagship known as Mi 11 Ultra with some attractive and higher end specifications in China. Today Manu Kumar Jain, MD at Xiaomi India confirmed it’s launch in India which will be happening on 23th of April.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra Specifications:
- Display: 6.81-inch (3200×1440 pixels) Quad HD+ AMOLED 20:9 HDR10 + display; 120Hz refresh rate; 1700nits brightness; Dolby Vision, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection; 1.1-inch (126 x 294) AMOLED rear touch always-on display
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Processor (5G) with Adreno 660 GPU
- RAM/ROM: 8GB/12GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB/512GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Software: MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11
- Rear Cameras: 50MP rear camera with 1/ 1.12″ Samsung ISOCELL GN2 sensor, OIS, LED flash, 48MP 128° ultra-wide angle lens with Sony IMX586 sensor, 48MP telephoto camera with with Sony IMX586 sensor, OIS, 5x optical, 10x hybrid, up to 120x zoom, dToFsensor
- Front Camera: 20MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers tuned by Harman Kardon
- Weight: 208g
- Water-resistant (IP68)
- Connectivity: 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh battery with 67W wired and wireless fast charging support, 10w wireless reverse charging, No charger included in the box
We should know more details on Mi 11 Ultra’s pricing and availability on 23rd of April. So stay tuned with Technspiceblog!