Xiaomi announced the Mi 11 Ultra, the company’s latest flagship smartphone, in India in April for Rs. 69,999, but it didn’t say when it would go on sale. Now, Xiaomi has revealed that the phone would go on open sale in India on July 15th at 12 noon on Amazon.in , mi.com, and Mi Home stores, as well as select retail outlets offline, following a limited quality sale on July 7th on mi.com. During the event, it has also provided an Rs. 5000 instant discount for SBI credit card customers.
Main Highlights of Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra:
- 6.81inch QHD+ 120Hz AMOLED Quad Curved display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5nm Processor
- 50MP Triple Cameras
- 5000mAh battery with 67W fast Charging Support
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra specifications:
- Display: 6.81-inch (3200×1440 pixels) Quad HD+ AMOLED 20:9 HDR10 + display; 120Hz refresh rate; 1700nits brightness; Dolby Vision, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection; 1.1-inch (126 x 294) AMOLED rear touch always-on display
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Processor (5G) with Adreno 660 GPU
- RAM/ROM: 8GB/12GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB/512GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Software: MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11
- Rear Cameras: 50MP rear camera with 1/ 1.12″ Samsung ISOCELL GN2 sensor, OIS, LED flash, 48MP 128° ultra-wide angle lens with Sony IMX586 sensor, 48MP telephoto camera with with Sony IMX586 sensor, OIS, 5x optical, 10x hybrid, up to 120x zoom, dToFsensor
- Front Camera: 20MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers tuned by Harman Kardon
- Weight: 208g
- Water-resistant (IP68)
- Connectivity: 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh battery with 67W wired and wireless fast charging support, 10w wireless reverse charging
Ceramic Black and Ceramic White colors
Pricing and Availability:
• 12GB + 256GB – ₹69,999
Mi 11 ultra will be available on Amazon, mi.com, and authorised retail stores.
For more tech articles like this stay connected with Technspiceblog!