OnePlus is scheduled to unveil the OnePlus Nord 2 after the Nord CE 5G and Nord N200, the next mid-range smartphone from the company and the successor to the first Nord. Now, with trusted leakster OnLeaks, the CAD-based returns of the smartphone have shown. This is a 6.43-inch punch-hole screen, like the Nord CE, and should have the same 90 Hz FHD+ AMOLED display. The part of the camera looks like the OnePlus 9 series.
OnePlus Nord 2 Leaked Specifications:
It is supposed to be 160 x 73.8 x 8.1 mm, which is almost identical to the Nord CE. According to the renders, the Nord 2 has an alert slider, however, there is no audio jack of 3.5 mm. OnePlus is expected to migrate to MediaTek’s newest 1200 6nm SoC, as previously rumored, instead of Snapdragon SoC in other Nord models.
A 50MP primary sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide camera and a 2MP B & W portrait shot sensor are expected on the device. It is reported that the battery is 4500mAh than we saw in the Nord CE, compared with the two front cameras in the previous camera.
- 6.43inch FHD+ AMOLED Display (90Hz most probably)
- Mediatek Dimensity 1200 6nm 5G SoC
- 50MP primary sensor, 8MP UW sensor and a 2MP black and white sensor
- 4500mAh battery
OnePlus Nord 2 : Expected Pricing and Tentative Launch Date:
OnePlus Nord 2 is expected to be released on July, 2021 with the price range of around Rs.29,999 ( ~US$403)
- [App of the Week] SmartTubeNext: Enjoy YouTube Videos with no ads along with great playback features on Android TV!
- Nothing Ear 1 TWS with unique design launched! Priced at Rs. 5,999! Here’s what it offers for the price
- Spotify brings ‘What’s New’ feed to get notified about the latest releases!
- The Witcher Monster Slayer AR Game Is Now Available