OnePlus recently confirmed the Nord N200 5G smartphone for the US market, and CEO Pete Lau previously indicated that it will feature a 6.49-inch FHD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate, similar to last year’s Nord N10 5G. Now a trusted leakster Evan Blass revealed the high-quality images and full specifications of the smartphone.
The OnePlus CEO has already stated that the Nord N200 5G will be the company’s most inexpensive 5G phone, costing less than $250. The official US launch is anticipated later this month.
Main Highlights of OnePlus Nord N200:
- 6.49inch 90Hz HD+ LCD panel
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 5G processor
- 13MP triple camera
- 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging support.
OnePlus Nord N200 Specifications (leaked):
- Display: 6.49-inch (1080 x 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 2.5D LCD curved screen with 90Hz refresh rate
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 8nm SoC with Adreno 619 GPU
- RAM/ROM: 4GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Battery: 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
- Software: Android 11 with Oxygen OS 11
- Rear Cameras: 13MP rear camera, 2MP monochrome sensor and 2MP macro sensor
- Front Camera: 16MP front-facing camera
- Other Features: Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, NFC, Dual SIM, 3.5mm audio port
- Weight: 189g
- Connectivity: 5G SA/NSA, Wi-Fi (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, USB Type-C, NFC
- [App of the Week] SmartTubeNext: Enjoy YouTube Videos with no ads along with great playback features on Android TV!
- Nothing Ear 1 TWS with unique design launched! Priced at Rs. 5,999! Here’s what it offers for the price
- Spotify brings ‘What’s New’ feed to get notified about the latest releases!
- The Witcher Monster Slayer AR Game Is Now Available