Samsung’s new entry-level Samsung Galaxy A03s has been leaked online via 91Mobiles. The company announced its predecessor A02s last November which was rebranded and announced as M02s in India. Now high quality renders of the smartphone show it’s design and the leak also revealed some specifications which will be covered in this article.
Samsung Galaxy A03s specifications:
The Galaxy A03s looks extremely similar to the Galaxy A02s, as you can see in the renders. There are, however, two key differences. The Galaxy A03s features a fingerprint scanner on the side and a USB Type-C port. The Galaxy A02s, on the other hand, lacked a fingerprint scanner and just had a micro-USB connector. The Galaxy A03s is 166.6 x 75.9 x 9.1mm in size, according to OnLeaks. The thickness of the phone will be 9.5mm if you add the rear camera hump.
The Galaxy A03s specifications reveal that the phone would have a 6.5-inch display with a V-shaped notch for the front-facing camera, according to leakster. You also get a 5MP front-facing camera for selfies. A triple camera array with a 13MP primary sensor and two 2MP sensors is found on the back. The Galaxy A03s will also have a 3.5mm audio port, as seen in the renders.
All we require to know now is the smartphone’s processor and battery capacity. Hopefully, as the phone makes its path to benchmarking platforms, we’ll learn more about those details. There is presently no information about the Galaxy A03s’ release date or price.
- 6.5inch Infinity V HD+ display
- Processor (unknown)
- 13MP Primary camera with 2MP depth and Macro camera
- 5MP front camera
- 3.5mm headphone jack, USB Type C port, fingerprint scanner
- 166.6 x 75.9 x 9.1mm in dimensions
- [App of the Week] SmartTubeNext: Enjoy YouTube Videos with no ads along with great playback features on Android TV!
- Nothing Ear 1 TWS with unique design launched! Priced at Rs. 5,999! Here’s what it offers for the price
- Spotify brings ‘What’s New’ feed to get notified about the latest releases!
- The Witcher Monster Slayer AR Game Is Now Available