BlueStacks 5 is now completely out of beta. It had been in development for quite a while, but it is now available in a stable version. This version is available for all users – Download from here.
There are four major things that have improved for Multi-instance on this version of – Faster instance creation, More instances than ever before, Optimized PC resource utilization with Eco Mode along with One-click access to multiple Blue Stacks instances.
Features: BlueStacks 5
- Upto 50% faster setup time
- Upto 50% less RAM usage
- Built for Stability
- Consistent FPS – Run your favorite games at the FPS you want
- Largest game library – 2M+ games
- Trusted by 500 million+ gamers
- Advanced Gaming controls
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 and above.
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: At least 2GB of RAM
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
Few things to consider:
- BlueStacks 5 is a newer version and is more stable and faster than Blue Stacks 4. Because the frameworks were really substantially different, upgrading from BS4 to BS5 necessitates a fresh installation.
- Furthermore, BlueStacks 5 is still based on Android 7 Nougat, which may be challenging for gamers who use the most recent Android version. As a result, you should expect compatibility issues and other concerns.
- [App of the Week] SmartTubeNext: Enjoy YouTube Videos with no ads along with great playback features on Android TV!
- Nothing Ear 1 TWS with unique design launched! Priced at Rs. 5,999! Here’s what it offers for the price
- Spotify brings ‘What’s New’ feed to get notified about the latest releases!
- The Witcher Monster Slayer AR Game Is Now Available